Friday, June 16, 2023

 It’s been awhile and I’ve had time to think. 


I’ve seen the error of my ways, I’ve been going against the stream but realize now that the majority must be correct. The majority are on the side of the big corporations like Google, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. These companies have been kind enough to show us that there is really only one way to think, think with the masses, think with the governments, think with those that KNOW freedom of speech is a terrible thing that needs curbing. 

I’m ashamed of myself for believing that having a different opinion is righteous or even acceptable. I know now that going against the likes of Donald Trump is the stunning and brave thing to do, Trump is definitely the evil we need to fight. He in his delusion believes that history matters, that the nation’s people are the the most important people in the nation, obviously he is terribly mistaken. He also has the audacity to make policy protecting the rights and livelihoods of the people who elected him. 

I, like everyone else was also given the chance to allow the mainstream media to guide my opinions but was too thick headed to appreciate the opportunity afforded me by these illustrious institutions such as CNN, MSNBC, The New York Times and Washington Post. I’m sickened by my downright refusal to accept that BLM and Antifa knew that tearing down history and society will be a great thing that we’ll all one day look back on this and realize, “I could have been a rebel and done exactly what everyone else is doing” because they, the youth know how the world works, and we old people have no idea and as such should also have no opinion. I thank them for teaching me this great lesson. 

Mostly I thank my own generation for realizing so much quicker than I that giving in to demands made by such progressive and well informed young rebels was and is the right thing to do. I thank my peers for knowing, early, that standing up to and against these modern day intellectuals is wrong and capitulation is the only correct way. My generation is and always have been so prejudiced and bigoted that I feel every one of them aught to kneel down to the youth and swear their solidarity with the rebellious minority (oops no the rebellious used to be the minority) , beg forgiveness for the sins of our forefathers and denounce them as the criminals they ALL were. 


I was until today part of that actual minority, one of those cowards who believed that the freedom of speech was important, spoiler it’s not, I was stupid enough to believe that my voice could make a difference, well it can, but only for the worse. 

Because, everyone, all those stunning and brave rebellious young people have shown me that freedom of speech is hateful, it’s possible with that terrible right to say words that may offend them and anyone else stunning and brave enough to follow the mass zeitgeist. 

I’m glad I finally saw the light , and it is beautiful, the future being put forward is a future we should all aspire to, one in which, the western civilization is seen for what it is, our civilization is chains and shackles binding anyone in or out of it, finally freedom will be upon us. Freedom to agree with Google, freedom to accept that a dissenting voice is one that should be quieted and the freedom to demand what we desire as opposed to the old fashioned system of earning it. To hell with the meritocracy I say, to hell with earning respect, all things can and should be demanded and they should be demanded of those that don’t agree with us. That old fashioned minority that think they don’t owe us a living, them we will tear down and show how by simply bullying and destruction we can achieve our goals. 

So to that old vanguard I say, give it up now, the fight is not worth it. We the oppressed and downtrodden minojority will wallow in our oppression and revel in our inability to create all the while destroying that that was set up for us by past oppressive generations. 

We live in fear, in fear of being called spoiled snowflakes, that is a derogatory term and should be written out of our lexicon, and as soon as we have ALL the power it will be. Many things will be written out of history because we really really don’t like it, ok. 


It was necessary to create a new word to write this piece but fear not it won’t be the last, as my guidebook says, war is peace, so you’d be well advised to learn your Ingsoc it will come in handy. Understanding Ingsoc will help you understand the temper used in the writing of this little piece. 


Minojority: meaning a majority that uses the terms and demands of a minority and feels put upon if they don’t get their way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment