Friday, June 16, 2023

 Elon Musk a Typical Son of Africa. 


 What one may ask gives him this unique and lauded position on my radar. 


His Ability to Lie Without Shame. 


Millions of good people have put their faith into this undeniably charismatic man. The problem I have with him is that I have yet to find a SINGLE thing he has promised or said that is not a lie. And I mean it, nothing. 

Good people have invested their hard earned money into what will go down in history as the largest Ponzi scheme in history. 

NO company he has managed has ever made any money whatsoever, including his windfall from PayPal, he had been fired and the company was sold in his absence earning him his biggest paycheck ever. 


I have no skin in the game regarding this moron, he and only he in the tech world, regard him as any kind of genius. The man is an idiot able to sell ice to Eskimo’s. I don’t have the skills or the money to be any kind of investor, I do however have the skills required to do deep dives on the internet. Having done that I have come up empty. 

My advice to anyone with a vested interest would be to really really start looking into this obvious fraud. I’m aware people don’t enjoy being told that perhaps they made a mistake but I would be remiss of me to not speak out. 


His companies. 

1. SpaceX  losing 2 billion per year. 

2. Tesla made profit for the first time 2022 of 10 billion. But Musk sold stock to the tune  of 30+ billion and the technology in those cars is now rated amongst the worst of EVs. 

3. Neural ink has lost every founding member and is hemorrhaging money. 

4. SolarCity such a fraud that there is a class action lawsuit against him personally. 

5. Hyperloop ok just a joke I’m sure. No one took that seriously. 

6. The Boring Company valued at 6 billion total revenue to date, 50 million. 

7. Open AI kicked out for attitude. 


There are actually hundreds more but not even one is making money. Tesla appears to but is running at a very low percentage of its market cap. 


Ok 

Nuff Said!



No comments:

Post a Comment