Friday, June 16, 2023

 Bilderburg


Problem is I’m a really lazy guy, perhaps another reason for my serial unemployment, it’s true this writing thing really is cathartic, every time I put pen to paper I find more and more reasons not to employ me.

Anyway the point of this big headline topic so soon after the DAVOS article is that it turns out that no matter how lazy I may report myself of being, I’m way less lazy than the, how do I put this delicately, THE COMPLETELY USELESS MORONS IN MAINSTREAM MEDIA, are even more lazy than I am. 

Take a quick look at this and tell me how many of you or anyone you know are aware of these few facts I’m going to share. 


List 1. 

Heads of NATO , the CIA , The US National Security Council and White House Coordinator for Indo-Pacific relations. 

Chairs/CEO’s of Shell , BP , Total , Pfizer , UBS , AXA , KKR , Volvo , Swiss Re , Glaxo SmithKline and Goldman Sachs. 

Also present are the usual really bad guys commonly referred as the Tech Moguls, Google , Facebook and every other ne’er do well that made billions buying and selling any and all data pertaining to you personally. 


Call me old fashioned but one would think that a collection of people with this kind of firepower all in one hotel in Washington DC may draw a little news coverage, wellll no, crickets, not a word. 

Now if all these self imposed leaders of the world were all there for tea, sure, nothing to see here. However, they did release a bulletin regarding the less nefarious topics under discussion. 


List 2. 

1. Geopolitical Realignments (seems harmless) 

2. NATO Challenges (who cares)

3. China (they care a lot)

4. I do-Pacific Realignment (hardly scary)

5. Sino-US Tech Competition (awesome)

6. Russia  (hardly relevant)

7. Continuity of Government and the Economy 

8. Disruption of Global Financial System

9. Disinformation    (who decides)

10. Energy Security and Sustainability 

11. Post Pandemic Health  (ouch I fell)

12. Fragmentation of Demographic Societies 

13. Trade and De-globalization

14. Ukraine  


So nothing to see here. But our media needs to get its head out of its ass and attempt journalism, unlike me they have the resources. 

That may well be the point of selfishly hanging onto all they have.  Keeping us from being able to call them out. 


Everything to this point is sourced material, from here on in its my opinion. 

Timing is everything, these megalomaniacs need to sow all this up before the November elections and definitely before Trump, if they let him live long enough to oppose them. 


I really could go on but if this doesn’t gain traction and change just one mind, I may just leave everyone to it, I’m not the entertainment, I’m the guy who has recognized that the boomers will not hand the world over to GenX but are selfishly holding the reins towards an agenda. When we were young the leaders of the world were in their 50s and 60s now these same leaders are still holding everything for themselves in their late 70s and 80s. It’s definitely a boomer thing they think they made the world after WW2 and because it was easy to make a fortune they don’t want the next generation to take what they regard as theirs. Even though they ruined just about everything in the enrichment of themselves.  ( I have a list of what they did to make earning difficult, I may publish that one day)


They want a reset, I say we give them one. Boomers are the problem and should be opposed, they have stolen our birthright and justify it by thinking that everything is theirs regardless of who did the heavy lifting to raise them to the top. 


Small thing of interest, both Clinton and Merkel were guests of these, sadly stupid, but believe money gives them intellect all the while earning it in such a way that they closed the door on anyone else. Both of those deceitful leaders went on to do untold damage. And by tying up all resources have prevented anyone from scaling new heights. A coward every one of them, they leave no legacy and ensure their wealth remains available only to the wealthy powerful idiots that rarely have an independent or unselfish thought with no alternative thinking.  We need the proletariats productively getting ahead in order to apply new attitudes to bettering the world for the next generation after us. Right now it’s not possible due to their extreme hubris. And sadly by the time they depart this mortal coil it will be far too late. 

So boomers hang your collective heads in shame and revel in what you’ve stolen from the future. You disgust me, on a visceral level. 


Word of the day GREED. (choke on it, it’s all yours)


Louis

The Guy. 

Please share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment