Friday, June 16, 2023

 I was once proud. 


Now I hang my head in absolute shame. A few months ago I wrote an op-ed proclaiming myself a nationalist, that was then. Back in those days I still believed that the indigenous peoples of Africa where MY people, that too was then. 

Today I believe the peoples of Africa are not worth the benevolence nor the esteem I had for them, they have shown themselves to be completely and entirely incapable of achieving any kind of success in ANY field, be it politics, administration or their ability to live in concert with their fellow man. The chip on the collective shoulders of the “less” advantaged living amongst us is so huge it’s caused them to bend, be crooked or for want of a better word cheat their way through life. 


I now live in a country run by a people who have proven themselves incapable of being an independent people, in no country run by themselves have they become self sufficient, not even to the point of being capable of producing enough food to feed themselves. Worse than that, they have no shame regarding this disgusting situation, they have, with the help of virtue signaling leftist idiots, been given license to blame all their troubles on anyone who by accident of birth has a white skin. I’m sick and tired of sitting around pretending that I and those brethren of this continent are in any way equal or as capable as the rest of the worlds population. 

No comments:

Post a Comment